- Low tare weight allows for bigger payloads (at a given GVM).
- 30,000km service intervals reducing maintenance costs.
- Brake priority system overrides the accelerator.
- Unique DUONIC dual clutch transmission for ease of driving and improved fuel consumption.
Canter Eco Hybrid
Companies as diverse as DHL and Fulton Hogan have turned to Canter Eco Hybrid to lower fleet emissions and cut fuel costs. This is the cleanest, most fuel-efficient Canter in the range. It pairs a 110kW turbo diesel engine with a 40kW motor for excellent performance in medium to low-speed environments. The Li-ion battery requires no periodic maintenance and is backed by a ten-year warranty.View models
Technology and Performance
- EEV rated engine is cleaner than Euro 5 and produces less smoke and lower PM and CO2.
- 40kw / 220Nm hybrid electric motor.
- Lithium-ion battery with ten-year warranty.
- Idle Stop / Start system helps reduce fuel consumption.
Safety and Comfort
- Driver and far side passenger airbags.
- Reinforced cab meets European ECE-R29 crash standards.
- Suspended driver seat with folding arm rest, lumber support and weight adjustment (wide cab only).
- Bluetooth Audio for hands-free phone use.
- Idle Stop/Start maximises fuel efficiency and reduces emissions.
- Electric motor provides additional engine support on demand and outputs a massive 220Nm of instant torque.
- Digital dash mounted display shows battery charge level as well as electric motor status (charge/assist).
- Car licence options.
3400mm or 3850mm